Monday, August 10, 2009

CCLearn

I've rediscovered my old blog which I am going to resserect for CCLearn.

I'm quite excited about CCLearn, mostly cos I'm jealous Allison got to do it first and now I get to do it :) + it sounds really awesome. I started doing 23 things while I worked at the Engineering Library but it petered out very quickly and the one thing I took away from it was a new appreciation for my Google Reader (which I still love and try to read at least every couple of days or it spirals out of control) + a blog that I haven't used since....

3 comments:

all1s0n said...

Yay ressurection! Have fun!

Deborah Fitchett said...

Hooray! Will enjoy following along -- all curious about CCLearn now. :-)

Theresa said...

Hi Deborah! Remind me to take some time to explain it to you when Sheasby and I visit on Wednesday if you are around. It is a really exciting development @ CCL and I'm having heaps of fun doing it.